Please confirm that you have read this agreement and all relevant legal documents and rules on this website before starting the "Apply for Merchant". Once you start the application process, you fully understand and agree to accept this agreement and this website All relevant legal documents and transaction rules. In order to improve the security of transactions and the credibility of the identity of registered users on this platform, btcShark (hereinafter referred to as this website) provides you with authentication services. When you apply for authentication, this website has the right to take various measures it deems necessary to identify the user's identity. However, as an ordinary network service provider, this website does not make any determination on the accuracy and absolute authenticity of the user's identity. Guarantee.
(I) Asset Margin
- After btcSharkfiat merchants pass the platform KYC and anti-money laundering review, this platform will require btcSharkfiat merchants to deposit a certain margin in their platform account to ensure the safety and smoothness of their transactions on the platform.
- The specific amount of the deposit will be displayed in the personal information of the certified merchant on this platform.
- The platform has the right to deduct the margin of btcSharklegal currency merchants in the following situations:
- btcSharkfiat merchants have disputes during the transaction, and btcSharkfiat merchants have been judged to be responsible and perform corresponding obligations, but btcShark fiat merchants have not cooperated;
- btcSharkfiat merchants conduct transactions with unnamed accounts on this platform;
- btcSharkfiat merchants use this platform to engage in any illegal behavior;
- btcSharkfiat merchants violate this agreement or any legal documents or trading rules on this website
(3) Application process
- You submit btcSharklegal currency merchant application materials;
- After receiving the application materials submitted by you, this website will carry out KYC and anti-money laundering compliance review based on these materials;
- After you pass the compliance review of KYC and anti-money laundering on this website, this platform will provide you with an exclusive btcSharklegal currency merchant plus V logo to distinguish it from ordinary users;
- btcSharkfiat merchants cannot trade or transfer frozen merchant margin.
(4) Application for lifting of advertising authority
- If btcSharkfiat merchants need to decertify, they must submit a deregistration application to this website. After receiving the cancellation application, if the platform confirms that the btcSharklegal currency merchant is not involved in any pending disputes, or has no bad records, etc., this website will complete the certification cancellation within 3 working days, and the remaining funds in the margin account will be Transfer to your designated receiving account.
- The platform has the right to unilaterally disqualify your btcSharklegal currency merchant if:
- Multiple complaints from users of this platform during the transaction;
- Any false information exists in the submitted application materials;
- Fraudulent acts such as fraud in transactions;
- Does not cooperate with the customer service of this platform to process the order or deliberately delays the customer service to process the order;
- Malicious use of the rules of this platform for profit;
- Violating laws and regulations, this agreement, or the legal documents or trading rules of this website;
- There are behaviors inconsistent with public order, good customs and fair transactions identified by this platform.
(5) Understanding and approval of application services
- Application service is an identification service provided by this website. Unless otherwise agreed in this agreement, once you have completed your application on this website account, the corresponding identity information and application results will not be modified or cancelled for any reason; if your identity information has changed after completing the authentication, you should report to This website provides the certificate issued by the corresponding authority department, and this website will assist you to change the application information corresponding to your account.
- This website has the right to unilaterally modify or change the content of this agreement at any time, and post the changed agreement text through this website without the need to notify you separately. After making any modifications or changes to this Agreement, you will continue to use the services provided on this website, that is, you have read, understood and agreed to accept the contents of the changed agreement; if you do not agree to the changed agreement, you should immediately disable this Website service.
(6) Use of application materials
- Management of application data: The authentication information that you submit to this website when you apply, that is, the irrevocable authorization to retain this website. This website promises not to disclose, edit or disclose your authentication information, and not to use the non-public content stored on this website for commercial purposes except for legal or agreed reasons, except in the following cases: You authorize the disclosure of this website information;
- This website is provided to national judicial and administrative agencies;
- This website is provided to affiliates of this website;
- When a third party provides services to users together with this website, the third party provides you with the relevant information (excluding your bank account information) required for the service;
- Based on the need to resolve your civil dispute with a third party, this website has the right to provide your identity information to that third party.
(7) Links to third-party websites
In order to achieve identity information review, this website may contain links to third-party websites (such as online banking websites) (hereinafter referred to as "linked websites"). "Linked Sites" are not controlled by this site, and the content of any "Linked Sites", including but not limited to any links contained in the "Linked Sites", or any changes or updates to the "Linked Sites" shall not be held responsible. This website is not responsible for any web communications or other forms of transmission received from the Linked Website.
(8) Not for illegal or prohibited use
Accepting all the terms of this agreement is a prerequisite for your application for certification. You represent and warrant that you may not apply for certification for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement. You shall not use the application service in any way that may damage, paralyze, overload or damage the services of other websites or other websites or this website or interfere with the use of btcShark fiat merchant applications. You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any information or information in any way without the permission of this website.
(9) Relevant exemptions
This site does not take any responsibility in the following situations:
- Your personal information was leaked because you informed someone of your account password or did not keep your own password, or shared your account with others or any other fault other than this website;
- Any effects due to hacking, computer virus invasion or outbreak, technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, temporary closures due to government control, third-party reasons (including force majeure, such as international export trunk lines and international export telecommunications Failures, fires, floods, lightning strikes, earthquakes, floods, typhoons, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, plagues and infectious diseases, strikes, war or violent acts or similar events, etc.) and other certifications not caused by the fault of this website Information leakage, loss, theft or tampering;
- Bank account information leakage caused by other websites linked to this website (such as online banking, etc.) and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom;
- Any failure to pass the certification or suffer any other loss caused by the user's error, incompleteness, or inaccurate information provided to this website has nothing to do with this website;
- Your assets have been fraudulent by others for reasons other than this platform.
(10) Special statement
- This website's basic information review and margin requirements for btcSharkfiat merchants does not mean that btcSharkfiat merchants are 100% credible, nor does it mean that there is any guarantee relationship between this site and btcShark fiat merchants. Users of this website are required to strictly follow the process transactions, do a good job of reviewing the data of the parties, and communicate in detail to ensure their own transactions and asset security! At the same time, based on the special nature of digital asset transactions, you need to pay extra attention to the risks of anti-money laundering, and review the identity of the counterparty of your transaction in accordance with the requirements of KYC and anti-money laundering, otherwise you may face the suspected crime of the counterparty of the transaction. Risks such as asset freeze.